Get ready for a day filled with thrilling sights and sounds at the Cars & Carnivores Street Festival! This unique event brings together car enthusiasts and food lovers for a memorable experience that you won’t want to miss. From the roar of engines to the smell of delicious food, you’ll be surrounded by excitement from start to finish. The car show portion of the festival is a must-see for anyone who appreciates the beauty and power of cars. You’ll get the chance to admire a wide range of stunning vehicles, from classic cars to modern sports cars, all gathered in one place for your viewing pleasure. And with the festival being family-friendly and alcohol-free, you can bring the whole family and enjoy a day of fun in a safe and welcoming atmosphere. So why wait? Come to the Cars & Carnivores Street Festival and experience the ultimate celebration of cars and cuisine!
Car Show Registration
Attention all car owners! Showcase your prized vehicle at the Cars & Carnivores Street Festival car show and have it judged by a panel of experts and the public! Your vehicle could win People’s Choice or Best of Show and be the talk of the town. Join us in downtown Wake Forest on Brooks & Owens Streets and show off your car to the community. From classic cars to modern sports cars, there’s a place for every type of vehicle at our show. You’ll be in good company with a wide range of makes and models! Be sure to bring a lawn chair and cooler with (non-alcoholic) beverages, as food will be available for purchase near the car show site. Pre-registration is required, and spaces are limited, so be sure to register online at wakeforestrotary.org before it’s too late. Don’t miss your chance to shine at the Cars & Carnivores Street Festival car show!
To register your vehicle for the car show, go to the Cars & Carnivores Car Show Registration Site
Terms and Conditions of the Cars & Carnivores Street Festival
- The show begins at 10:00 AM and ends at 4:00 PM.
- Vehicles may begin arriving by 9:00 AM.
- Spaces will be occupied on a first-available basis.
- Vehicles must remain in their designated parking spaces until the show’s conclusion.
- All vehicles must be in good operating condition and have current registration and insurance.
- Participants are responsible for their personal property and belongings.
- No dogs or alcohol will be allowed at this event.
- The Car Show is a Pre-registration event ONLY paid in advance online at www.WakeForestRotary.org.
- No refunds will be available in the event of inclement weather or non-participation.
- In the event of inclement weather, participants must follow the instructions of event organizers regarding the safety of vehicles and participants.
- No day-of Car Show registrations will be accepted. Vehicles that show up on March 25 will be turned away.
- Vehicles will be parked in spaces and parking lots along Brooks Street which will be closed to traffic from Owen to Elm streets.
- Awards will include People’s Choice and Best of Show.
- The event organizers reserve the right to refuse any vehicle for participation in the show.
- Participants agree to allow event organizers to use any photos or videos taken during the event for promotional purposes.
- Participants agree to follow all local laws and regulations, including parking restrictions.
- Participants assume all risks associated with participating in the show and release the event organizers from liability.