Attention all street vendors specializing in products related to cars and steak cook-offs! We invite you to participate in the Cars and Carnivores event presented by the Wake Forest Rotary Club. This is your chance to showcase your products and services to a large and enthusiastic crowd. Whether you sell automotive merchandise, grilling equipment, or steak-themed gifts, this event is the perfect platform to showcase your offerings. To be considered a vendor, please provide a brief description of your business and its related products. We can’t wait to see what you have in store for us and help you make a significant impact at Cars and Carnivores!
Event Date: March 25th, 2023
Event Times: 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Event Location: Streets in Downtown Wake Forest, NC
RULES – All items for sale must pertain to BBQ, Steak, and Cars. You must submit photos of your booth for review. You may sell only the items listed on your request form. We reserve the right to assign, reassign or remove vendors for not complying with these rules.
DISPLAY SPACE – Booth space is 10’x10’. Vendors must provide all setups, including tables, tents if needed, and at least two sandbags. Booth locations are determined by committee selection. Booths will be along the sides of Owens & Brooks Street.
APPLICATION PROCESS—Applications must be filled out, accompanied by the appropriate photos, and submitted with full payment. Photos can be uploaded during the online application process. Qualifying applicants will be accepted based on the availability of space. After acceptance, a link will be sent for the booth payment credit card system.
INCLEMENT WEATHER – This event is held rain or shine. In the case of lightning, the street festival will be canceled. No rain date planned.
COSTS – Booth space is $125.00
Click to submit a Cars & Carnivores Street Festival Vendor Booth Request Form
Terms and Conditions for Vendors at Cars and Carnivores Event:
- Booth Space: Each vendor will be provided with a designated booth space, the size of which will be determined by the event organizers. Vendors must adhere to the assigned booth space and may not encroach on other vendors’ spaces.
- Set-up and Tear-down: Vendors are responsible for setting up and tearing down their booth, including all necessary equipment and supplies. Set-up must be completed before the event begins, and tear-down must be completed promptly after the event ends.
- Sales Tax: Vendors are responsible for collecting and reporting any applicable sales tax for their products.
- Sales Restrictions: Vendors are prohibited from selling any illegal or counterfeit items. Vendors must also adhere to any other sales restrictions outlined by the event organizers.
- Conduct: Vendors must conduct themselves professionally and respectfully and must not engage in any activities that are disruptive to the event or other vendors.
- Audio and Visual Equipment: The use of audio and visual equipment, such as loudspeakers and video displays, is subject to approval by the event organizers. Vendors must ensure that their equipment does not interfere with the event or other vendors.
- Termination of Agreement: The event organizers reserve the right to terminate this agreement if the vendor breaches any of the terms and conditions outlined in this agreement.
- Participants agree to allow event organizers to use any photos or videos taken during the event for promotional purposes.
- Participants agree to follow all local laws and regulations, including parking restrictions.
- Participants assume all risks associated with participating in the show and release the event organizers from liability.
By participating in the Cars and Carnivores event as a vendor, you agree to adhere to these terms and conditions. The event organizers reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time.
Suggested type of vendors
Barbecue equipment and accessories vendor, Gourmet spice and seasoning vendor, Grilling utensil and tool vendor, Custom grill and smoker builder, Outdoor kitchen and grill design consultant, Automotive merchandise vendor, Car accessory and upgrade vendor, Automotive art and collectible vendor, Car care and maintenance product vendor, Automotive and grilling-themed gift vendor.